Monday, February 17, 2020

Glory Days of the Blog & Podcast #6

So today as I am working on recording some things for the upcoming podcast, and I recall just how much I enjoyed the days of just the simple blog.

Looking back to when I use to write on my prehistoric website in the late 90's, in which i referred to as my on-line log, before I ever heard the word blog, I was so passionate about the possibility of communicating with the masses and shaking things up for the better around our local music scene.

I never imagined that I would be able to upload video content in a snap like we can today, as it even took around 5 to 10 minutes just to refresh and upload text and pictures to my website back then.

So now today I just wanted to drop some text for you to read in honor of the golden era of the blog, that we sort of have return to, but only now audio/videoed.

So all that said to promote our new podcast that will drop today.

Thanks for the support all these years, and keep reading, watching, listening.

Your musical friend,
Dangerous Doug Harper 77

Click here to follow this link to the podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment